Carry your passion for science in your pocket.
This laser-cut, laser-engraved, 0.5 mm enamel-coated stainless steel pocket ruler is designed for passionate scientists and engineers who may find themselves needing a quick straight edge, wondering what's next to Technetium in the Periodic Table, pausing to double-check the 6th significant figure in the speed of light or who somehow forgot the 42nd digit of pi.
Keep it in your wallet at all times so you're always ready to do some science!
1) Imperial and metric straight-edge to 85 mm with machinist ruler to 10-mil resolution (254 um)
2) 12 physical constants and 14 fundamental equations from physics and chemistry
3) Temperature, mass and pressure unit conversions plus trigonometry quick-reference
4) Arc and circle drawing protractor tools with 1/8th inch or 5 mm resolution
5) Full periodic table with atomic number reference in each period (row)
6) Phone stand slot (insert another sturdy credit card)
7) 42 digits of Pi (because we could)
8) QR code which links to rotating monthly Easter-eggs on a hidden GLG page
9) Fits any normal credit card or ID holder. TSA compliant and more compact than a standard 6" engineering scale ruler.
Makes for a perfect unique gift for scientists or engineers starting school or at graduation!
Free shipping in the USA!Typically arrives in 5-15 business days in the USA, 10-42 days internationally. Standard shipping (with tracking) available for about $3 in USA (3-7 day). We ship to Canada, the UK, EU and many other countries around the world. Go to checkout to see the rates and availability for your region.
Still not sure if you want one? We offer free returns of this product within 30 days of purchase if you're not happy with it! Grab it today with no risk and feel the difference yourself.
Bulk classroom discounts and group/logo customization are available by request. Bulk pricing starts at 10 cards and custom logos start at 100 cards.